PERRIS, Calif. (July 2, 2020) –– Due to Governor Newsom’s Executive Order, effective July 1, 2020, indoor dining is prohibited to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. The City of Perris is allowing temporary outdoor and sidewalk dining to assist restaurants during these times.
Restaurants can temporarily provide outdoor and/or sidewalk dining, subject to the following requirements:
- Submittal of a Temporary Use Permit application (no fee required).
- Site plan approval with the following stipulations:
- Seating must be located at least 15-feet from a street intersection or driveway approach.
- Outdoor dining and sidewalk dining must be associated with an existing adjacent restaurant.
- Provide four (4) feet clearance for ADA access.
- Duration of outdoor dining and sidewalk dining allowance will be for the period of the executive order.
- All COVID-19 State guidelines and recommendations must be followed.
The Temporary Permit Use application can be picked at the Development Services Department at 135 N. D Street Perris, CA 92570, or obtained online at the following webpage.
Completed application can be delivered in person or emailed to email@example.com. For more information, please call the planning department at 951-943-5003 x271.