Imagine the possibilities: Enter the FedEx Small Business Grant ContestSCORE is pleased to announce the 2021 FedEx® Small Business Grant ContestFedEx is offering over $250,000 in cash and prizes to entrepreneurs across the country.Running a small business isn’t easy. And in 2020, it was as difficult as it’s ever been. What could you do with $50,000 for your small business? The FedEx Small Business Grant Contest is back, offering over $250,000 in cash and prizes to 12 winners. Entries will be accepted February 16 through March 9.Entering is a great opportunity to gain exposure for your business and connect with your community and your fans – and winning could help write the next chapter of your story. Start thinking about how you want to tell your story: What do you want to share about your business? What could a grant help you accomplish?Submit your story for a chance to win one of these prize packages:
Enter between February 16 and March 9. To be eligible to enter, you must have a 9-digit shipping account number with FedEx. Shipping should be an important component of your business. Learn more about the grant contest at fedex.com/grantcontest.Entering is easy:
- Grand Prize: One winner of $50,000, plus $7,500 in FedEx Office® print and business services
- 2nd Place: One winner of $30,000, plus $5,000 in FedEx Office print and business services
- 3rd Place: Ten winners of $15,000, plus $1,000 in FedEx Office print and business services
Important: Buying votes from anyone, or giving discounts or gifts in exchange for votes, is strictly prohibited. Any entrant in violation of these rules will be disqualified.
- Write a short profile highlighting your unique story and offerings.
- Upload a logo and photos that capture the spirit of your business.
- Create a one-minute video about what makes your business special.
- Share your entry! Remind fans to vote for your entry between March 10 and March 24. Votes are one of the many factors considered in choosing finalists and winners, and are allowed once per 24-hour period per person.